Beginning language learners at the 1-3 word levels:
- Talk about turning the water on each time you fill a balloon
- Talk about throwing at the 2 word level (ex: mom throw or Joey throw, I throw)
- Talk about wet each time the balloon pops
- Talk about different places to fill up the balloons (ie: hose, sink, etc).
- Talk about different ways to pop the balloons (i.e: squeeze it, step on it, throw it) or different things to pop it with (i.e: stick, fork, etc).
- Experiment with size: make a big water balloon and a little water ballon- which is easier to pop?