Beginning language learners at the 1-3 word levels:
- Talk about open, mix, cut, scoop and pour for each flavor of Jello.
- Talk about open, mix, cut, scoop and pour at the 2 word level (ex: I pour, Mommy pour, pour water, pour powder, cut orange)
For higher level language targets:
- Talk about how the Jello powder dissolves. Discuss other powders that dissolve.
- Talk about other fruits you could use instead of oranges. Explore why some fruits are better to use than others- Experiment!
- Talk about which ones are your favorite flavors, rate them and compare with friends.